I just wanted to ask you a few questions about the Pokemon League down in Japan. If you have time to answer these, that would be great.
1. Could you tell me what "Pokemon and items" that can't be used in the Pokemon League.
(can't be used)DRAGONITE,MEWTWO,MEW,TYRANITAR,LUGIA,HO-OH,CELEBI,RAYQUAZA,JIRACHI,DEOXYS "SOUL DEW".
(can't be used)2004 + KYOGRE,GROUDON.
(can't be used)2005 + Dialga,Palkia,Heatran,Regigigas,Giratina,Phione,Manaphy,Darkrai.
"Dark Void' s SMEARGLE with Choice Scarf "was popular though it was not in the final.
2. Does Your Pokemon have to be Level 50 exactly?
Yes. It should be 1~50.
>Can it be over level 50 and can it be set to Level 50 All Mode during tournament play?
No. Did you see SMEARGLE(Lv1)?
>Because I trained my Pokemon all to Level 100.
Lv100 is few in Japan. A lot of Lv50 is trained.
>And it's going to be hard for me to train my Zapdos(Thunder) since you get it at Level 50.
Status uses "DEPOSIT" &"WITHDOWN".
Training uses "PIDGEY+RATTATA(Route1) or BEAUTIFLY(BASE/Lv10)" &"GASTLY(TOWER) or ELECTRIKE(R113) or RAICHU(BASE/Lv3)".
3. Does the Pokemon League Finals happen every year?
No. 2006 was missing.
"Pokemon Video Game Showdown" is not 2007. "World Championships 2007" done in autumn is 2007.
4. I'm not a fan of hacks, but do they have some program to detect them? If a Pokemon is hacked? Even if he or she made it 100% legit? Also what about Item hacking?
The Pokemon of amusing MOVE was seen to be detected with Wii(PBR). However, I do not think that 100% legit is understood.
There is Hacks also in Japan. However, because the strategy is weak, it is defeated.
A strong person dislikes Hacks.
5. Are you willing to battle me on D/P Wi-Fi? If not it's ok.
Is it a rule of "Pokemon Video Game Showdown"?
It is possible to fight if it is ready to be my party.
Thank You for your time Error. Once again. If you have time to answer these, that would be great.